10 days packed into my carry-on suitcase & tote! (I’m bringing some of Leslie’s summer clothes to her!) Spain is 6 hours ahead of us. I arrive Wednesday, 10am. Bon Voyage!
Park Guell: Gaudi’s art is everywhere! So much mosaic! We rode hop on bus there; city bus back. We noticed at buildings corners, they are rounded, not a sharp corner! Mopeds, scooters, bikes, cars, taxis, buses everywhere. Narrow streets; many cars have side scrapes. Went to Gothic District tonight; enjoyed cocktails in a little bar. I walked 18,539 steps today!
Les & I went separate directions this morning: she-Museum of Modern Art & I went to the historic Maritime Museum. We met back up & walked the visitor port area, lunch. Metro back to apartment…. Siesta time! Found a healthy food restaurant & enjoyed a Flamenco performance at City Hall, Observations: no pick up trucks, dinners are usually 8pm and much later. Many local stores/restaurants open at 5:30pm!
Hi everyone! I'm starting to pack! The BIG QUESTION IS..........will everything I need for 10 days, in Spain, fit in a carry on suitcase & tote???? THE ANSWER............Tuesday, when I leave!
Comments
Post a Comment